11.10.2012

Sorry I'm the actual worst

I'm really confused with blogger's new everything so please bear with me if this post is really wonky. I haven't posted since MARCH I'm the worst


IMG_0675

lace turtleneck- thrift (2.00)
skirt- target (15.00)
tights- urban outfitters
belt- from childhood??
shoes- thrift (12.00)

IMG_0674

IMG_0701

I think I set this post up months ago and these pictures were taken last winter I think?? Anyways I really really want to start outfit blogging again, I say that every time I post but it's true! I think I need another outlet and I need something to spark some more creativity into my outfits.

IMG_0686

IMG_0696

A lot of things are different since I posted last...I'm in college now??? I'm at Drexel University in Philadelphia majoring in Design & Merchandising (capitalized bc that's my actual major and not just two things).  So I'm going the fashion route right now! I'm not completely positive that this is what I'm going to continue in, because I'm interested in so many things and I don't know that this is what I'm meant to do, but I'm trying it and seeing how it goes.  I really like Philly and I'll post more about that later.  I will post.  I will post I will post I will post

IMG_0679
((I love this belt everyone tells me it looks like it's a five-year-old's and that's why I like it))

Speaking of changes I'm a completely different person than I was when I used to post..so if I do continue posting (I will!!!) don't expect me to be the same! It's all for the best, it was about time I grew up a little.  I hope you guys have all been doing really well.  I need to check out outfit blogs and see what's going on because I haven't been doing much of that lately.

IMG_0689

I haven't been taking many outfit photos lately but I have a ton saved up on my computer (and when I say a ton I mean at least hundreds?? oops) so I'll post a bunch of them and then maybe I'll take some photos of things I've bought recently? Would that be okay idk

I'v missed being here. Have a lovely Saturday everyone!  If you read this, say hello so I know some people are still up on this!

7 comments:

  1. You're alive! Welcome back to your blog- once you get used to blogger's changes you will love it.

    I hear you on about the degree- I keep flipflopping on mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you blogging again! Your outfit is adorable...I love the tights. It's really cool that you're going to school for Design and Merchandising. It sounds really interesting and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verry sweet tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello paulina ,, ohh nice to read your blog post since you rarely 'here' :p

    hey you can keep posting about outfit photos. your everyday outfit photos seems nice :)
    post anything paulina :) its always nice to see your post :)

    xoxo
    enno

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous style. I love that roll neck! :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww you are the cutest...and are you british since you used that "wonky" word lol i just to live in London...your blog is really nice check mines out
    fashionmarley

    ReplyDelete